Tuesday, April 23, 2013

East Tennessee Transplant

I am a Tennessee transplant, as a matter of fact that is what I wanted to call this blog, but that name was taken. So instead I will call my new blog My Tennessee Discoveries. I have been living in East Tennessee for two years. I have fallen in love with the mountains, the people ( most of them), the history, traditions, food and music of my new home. For the past year I have written a blog about where to eat pancakes in Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and Sevierville. Now I want to write about the things that are new to me; Buttermilk, Ramps, Harp Note Singing, Native American Flutes, Biscuit Fest, Nashville Hot Chicken,BBQ, Bluegrass, Gospel Sings, and beans. I write this for my family and friends but share it with anyone interested in exploring or re-exploring Tennessee through the eyes of a transplant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment